1. An explicit test of Pleistocene survival in peripheral versus nunatak refugia in two high mountain plant species
2019. Pan, Da, Willner, Wolfgang, Hülber, Karl, and Schneeweiss, Gerald M. Pleistocene climate fluctuations had profound influence on the biogeographic history of many biota. As large areas in higher latitudes and high mou... Molecular Ecology. University of Vienna.
2021. Fromm, Amir and Meiri, Shai. Aim: Birds have recently undergone a major extinction event which apparently, is ongoing. According to some estimates, humans have caused the extin... Journal of Biogeography. Weizmann Institute of Science and Tel Aviv University.
3. Data and R code from: Pollination interactions reveal direct costs and indirect benefits of plant–plant facilitation for ecosystem engineers
2019. Losapio, Gianalberto and Schöb, Christian. Ecosystem engineers substantially modify the environment via their impact on abiotic conditions and the biota, resulting in facilitation of associa... Journal of Plant Ecology. ETH Zurich.
2016. Armbruster, Jonathan, Lujan, Nathan, Armbruster, Jonathan W., and Lujan, Nathan K. A new species of the suckermouth armored catfish genus Peckoltia is described from the lower Ventuari River, a tributary of the upper Orinoco River... ZooKeys. Auburn University and Royal Ontario Museum.
5. Data from: Effects of assortative mate choice on the genomic and morphological structure of a hybrid zone between two bird subspecies
2017. Semenov, Georgy A., Scordato, Elizabeth S.C., Khaydarov, David R., Smith, Chris C.R., Kane, Nolan C., Safran, Rebecca J., and Scordato, Elizabeth S. C. Phenotypic differentiation plays an important role in the formation and maintenance of reproductive barriers. In some cases, variation in a few key... Molecular Ecology. University of Arizona, Institute of Systematics and Ecology of Animals, and University of Colorado Boulder.
6. Data from: Effects of contemporary shifts of range margins on patterns of genetic structure and mating system in two coastal plant species
2019. Latron, Mathilde, Arnaud, Jean-François, Ferla, Héloïse, Godé, Cécile, and Duputié, Anne. Species’ geographical ranges are often restricted due to niche limitation resulting in geographical isolation and reduced population size at range ... Heredity.
7. Data from: Genotyping by sequencing and genome–environment associations in wild common bean predict widespread divergent adaptation to drought
2019. Cortés, Andrés J. and Blair, Matthew W. Drought will reduce global crop production by >10% in 2050 substantially worsening global malnutrition. Breeding for resistance to drought will req... Frontiers in Plant Science. University of Gothenburg and Tennessee State University.
8. Data from: Influence of range position on locally adaptive gene-environment associations in Populus flowering time genes
2017. Keller, Stephen R., Chhatre, Vikram E., and Fitzpatrick, Matthew C. Local adaptation is pervasive in forest trees, which are characterized by large effective population sizes spanning broad climatic gradients. In ad... Journal of Heredity. University of Vermont and University of Maryland Center For Environmental Sciences.
9. Data from: A 3,000 year record of Caribbean reef urchin communities reveals causes and consequences of long-term decline in Diadema antillarum
2017. Cramer, Katie L., O'Dea, Aaron, Carpenter, Carolina, and Norris, Richard D. Urchins are the last abundant grazers of macroalgae on most Caribbean reefs following the historical overexploitation of herbivorous fishes. The lo... Ecography. Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute and University of California, San Diego.
10. Data from: A 37-year experimental study of effects of structural alterations on a shrub community in the Mojave Desert, California
2018. Mahall, Bruce E., Fonteyn, Paul J., Callaway, Ragan M., and Schlesinger, William H. 1. In 1977 an experiment was initiated in the Mojave Desert to investigate how shrub interactions affect structure in a community dominated by Ambr... Journal of Ecology. Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Green Mountain College, and University of Montana.