You searched for: Subject Area phylogeography Remove constraint Subject Area: phylogeography
1. A tale of four bears: Environmental signal on the phylogeographical patterns within the extant Ursus species
2020. Vázquez-Domínguez, Ella, Luna‐Aranguré, Carlos, and Soberón, Jorge. Aim: Assessing the relevance of niche evolution in the diversification patterns and geographical distribution of species driven by climate remains ... Journal of Biogeography. Universidad Autónoma de la Ciudad de México and University of Kansas.
2. A test of island biogeographic theory applied to estimates of gene flow in a Fijian bird is largely consistent with neutral expectations
2019. Gyllenhaal, Ethan, Mapel, Xena, Naikatini, Alivereti, Moyle, Robert, and Andersen, Michael. Islands were key to the development of allopatric speciation theory because they are a natural laboratory of repeated barriers to gene flow caused ... Molecular Ecology. University of New Mexico, University of the South Pacific, and University of Kansas.
3. Ancient and modern colonization of North America by hemlock woolly adelgid, Adelges tsugae (Hemiptera: Adelgidae), an invasive insect from East Asia
2016. Havill, Nathan P., Shiyake, Shigehiko, Lamb Galloway, Ashley, Foottit, Robert G., Yu, Guoyue, Paradis, Annnie, Elkinton, Joseph, Montgomery, Michael E., Sano, Masakazu, Caccone, Adalgisa, and Paradis, Annie. Hemlock woolly adelgid, Adelges tsugae, is an invasive pest of hemlock trees (Tsuga) in eastern North America. We used 14 microsatellites and mitoc... Molecular Ecology. United States Department of Agriculture, Osaka Museum of Natural History, Virginia Tech, Northern Research Station, Hokkaido University, Yale University, and University of Massachusetts Amherst.
4. Contrasted histories of organelle and nuclear genomes underlying physiological diversification in a grass species
2020. Bianconi, Matheus, Dunning, Luke, Curran, Emma, Hidalgo, Oriane, Powell, Robyn, Mian, Sahr, Leitch, Ilia, Lundgren, Marjorie, Manzi, Sophie, Vorontsova, Maria, Besnard, Guillaume, Osborne, Colin, Olofsson, Jill, and Christin, Pascal-Antoine. C4 photosynthesis evolved multiple times independently in angiosperms, but most origins are relatively old so that the early events linked to photo... Proceedings of the Royal Society B. University of Sheffield, Universitat de Barcelona*, Royal Botanic Gardens, Lancaster University, Université de Toulouse III – Paul Sabatier*, and University of Copenhagen.
5. Data from: Population genetic structure of eelgrass (Zostera marina) on the Korean coast: current status and conservation implications for future management
2018. Kim, Jae Hwan, Kang, Ji Hyoun, Jang, Ji Eun, Choi, Sun Kyeong, Kim, Min Ji, Park, Sang Rul, and Lee, Hyuk Je. Seagrasses provide numerous ecosystem services for coastal and estuarine environments, such as nursery functions, erosion protection, pollution fil... PLOS ONE. Sangji University, Korea University, and Jeju National University.
6. Data from: "454 sequencing of reduced representation libraries to discover single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in Megabunus harvestmen" in Genomic Resources Notes accepted 1 December 2013 to 31 January 2014
2014. Wachter, Gregor, Schlick-Steiner, Birgit, Steiner, Florian, and Arthofer, Wolfgang. Harvestmen or daddy longlegs (Opiliones) are the third-largest and one of the oldest arachnid groups, and in recent years, there has been an increa... Molecular Ecology Resources. University of Innsbruck and Queensland University of Technology.
2019. Lycett, Samantha J., Duchatel, Florian, and Digard, Paul. In 1918, a strain of influenza A virus caused a human pandemic resulting in the deaths of 50 million people. A century later, with the advent of se... Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B. Roslin Institute.
8. Data from: A complex evolutionary history in a remote archipelago: phylogeography and morphometrics of the Hawaiian endemic Ligia isopods
2014. Santamaria, Carlos A., Mateos, Mariana, Taiti, Stefano, DeWitt, Thomas J., and Hurtado, Luis A. Compared to the striking diversification and levels of endemism observed in many terrestrial groups within the Hawaiian Archipelago, marine inverte... PLoS ONE. Texas A&M University and Sam Houston State University.
9. Data from: A framework for resolving cryptic species: a case study from the lizards of the Australian Wet Tropics
2018. Singhal, Sonal, Hoskin, Conrad J., Couper, Patrick, Potter, Sally, and Moritz, Craig. As we collect range-wide genetic data for morphologically-defined species, we increasingly unearth evidence for cryptic diversity. Delimiting this ... Systematic Biology. University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, James Cook University, Queensland Museum, and Australian National University.
10. Data from: A genomic evaluation of taxonomic trends through time in coast horned lizards (genus Phrynosoma)
2018. Leache, Adam D., McElroy, Matt T., Trinh, Anna, and McElroy, Matthew T. Determining the boundaries between species and deciding when to describe new species are challenging practices that are particularly difficult in g... Molecular Ecology. University of Washington and Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture.