1. A greenhouse experiment partially supports inferences of ecogeographic isolation from niche models of Clarkia sister species
2021. Kay, Kathleen, Goff, Kaleb, and Martinez del Rio, Cormac. Premise: Ecogeographic isolation, or geographic isolation caused by ecological divergence, is thought to be of primary importance in speciation, ye... American Journal of Botany. University of California Santa Cruz and North Carolina State University.
2. A shift to shorter cuticular hydrocarbons accompanies sexual isolation among Drosophila americana group populations
2021. Davis, Jeremy S, Pearcy, Matthew, Yew, Joanne, and Moyle, Leonie. Because sensory signals often evolve rapidly, they could be instrumental in the emergence of reproductive isolation between species. However, pinpo... Evolution Letters. University of Kentucky, Indiana University, and University of Hawaii at Manoa.
3. A test of island biogeographic theory applied to estimates of gene flow in a Fijian bird is largely consistent with neutral expectations
2019. Gyllenhaal, Ethan, Mapel, Xena, Naikatini, Alivereti, Moyle, Robert, and Andersen, Michael. Islands were key to the development of allopatric speciation theory because they are a natural laboratory of repeated barriers to gene flow caused ... Molecular Ecology. University of New Mexico, University of the South Pacific, and University of Kansas.
4. A test of the riverine barrier hypothesis in the largest subtropical river basin in the neotropics
2019. Campagna, Leonardo, Kopuchian, Cecilia, Lijtmaer, Darío A., Cabanne, Gustavo S., García, Natalia C., Lavinia, Pablo D., Tubaro, Pablo L., Lovette, Irby, and Di Giacomo, Adrián S. The riverine barrier hypothesis proposes that large rivers represent geographic barriers to gene flow for terrestrial organisms, leading to populat... Molecular Ecology. Cornell University, National Scientific and Technical Research Council, Bernardino Rivadavia Natural Sciences Museum, and National University of the Littoral.
2019. Ostevik, Kate, Samuk, Kieran, and Rieseberg, Loren. Mapping the chromosomal rearrangements between species can inform our understanding of genome evolution, reproductive isolation, and speciation. He... 0016-6731. Duke University and University of British Columbia.
6. Assessing changes in genomic divergence following a century of human mediated secondary contact among wild and captive-bred ducks
2019. Lavretsky, Philip, Rotzel McInerney, Nancy, Mohl, Jonathon, Brown, Joshua, James, Helen, McCracken, Kevin, and Fleischer, Robert. Along with manipulating habitat, the direct release of domesticated individuals into the wild is a practice used world-wide to augment wildlife pop... Molecular Ecology. The University of Texas at El Paso, Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, Prirodnjacki Muzej Crne Gore, and University of Miami.
7. Data for manuscript: Extinction pulse at Eocene–Oligocene boundary drives diversification dynamics of the two Australian temperate floras
2019. Nge, Francis. The diversification dynamics of the Australian temperate flora remains poorly understood. Here, we investigate whether differences in plant richnes... University of Adelaide.
8. Data from: What have been and what can be delimited as species using molecular data under the multi-species coalescent model? A case study using Hercules beetles (Dynastes; Dynastidae)
2019. Huang, Jen-Pan. Molecular species delimitation using the multi-species coalescent model has become common for statistically and objectively determining species lim... Insect Systematics and Diversity.
2013. Grant, Peter R. and Grant, B. Rosemary. This data package contains the data used in constructing the figures of the book.
10. Data from: "454 sequencing of reduced representation libraries to discover single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in Megabunus harvestmen" in Genomic Resources Notes accepted 1 December 2013 to 31 January 2014
2014. Wachter, Gregor, Schlick-Steiner, Birgit, Steiner, Florian, and Arthofer, Wolfgang. Harvestmen or daddy longlegs (Opiliones) are the third-largest and one of the oldest arachnid groups, and in recent years, there has been an increa... Molecular Ecology Resources. University of Innsbruck and Queensland University of Technology.