You searched for:
1. 0 ns and 75 ns configurations of glycosylated ACE2-FC and its interaction with SARS-CoV-2 binding domains
2020. Faller, Roland, Bernardi, Austen, Huang, Yihan, Harris, Bradley, Xiong, Yongao, Nandi, Somen, and McDonald, Karen. These are initial and final (75ns) configurations in PDB format of glycosylated ACE2-FC fusion proteins which are promising targets for a COVID-19... PLOS ONE. University of California, Davis.
2. 1998-2017 Belt and Road Initiative countries Fragile States Index and global terrorism attack events
2020. Chen, Lin and Mu, Fengyun. (1)During 1998–2017, the number of events was the highest on Mondays and the lowest on Fridays. In addition, the incidence of events was high betwe... PLOS ONE. Chongqing Jiaotong University.
3. A confidence interval analysis of sampling effort, sequencing depth, and taxonomic resolution of fungal community ecology in the era of high-throughput sequencing.
2017. Oono, Ryoko. High-throughput sequencing technology has helped microbial community ecologists explore ecological and evolutionary patterns at unprecedented scale... PLOS ONE. University of California, Santa Barbara.
2020. Hayward, Jessica, Kelly-Smith, Maria, Boyko, Adam, Burmeister, Louise, De Risio, Luisa, Mellersh, Cathryn, Freeman, Julia, and Strain, George. Congenital deafness in the domestic dog is usually related to the presence of white pigmentation, which is controlled primarily by the piebald locu... PLOS ONE. Cornell University, Louisiana State University, and Animal Health Trust.
2020. Hari Prasad, Hari Krishna, Vaddi, Ravi Sankar, Chukewad, Yogesh, Dedic, Elma, Novosselov, Igor, and Fuller, Sawyer. To date, insect scale robots capable of controlled flight have used flapping wings for generating lift, but this requires a complex and failure-pro... PLOS ONE. University of Washington.
6. A novel method for detecting extra-home range movements (EHRMs) by animals and recommendations for future EHRM studies
2020. Jacobsen, Todd, Wiskirchen, Kevyn, and Ditchkoff, Stephen. Infrequent, long-distance animal movements outside of typical home range areas provide useful insights into resource acquisition, gene flow, and di... PLOS ONE. Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Missouri Department of Conservation, and Auburn University.
7. A parallel accumulator model accounts for decision randomness when deciding on risky prospects with different expected value
2020. Howlett, Jonathon and Paulus, Martin. In decision-making situations individuals rarely have complete information available to select the best option and often show decisional randomness... PLOS ONE. University of California, San Diego and Laureate Institute for Brain Research.
2020. Chen, Xiaoning, You, Ping, Wang, Biao, and Nie, Jianzhen. In this study, two parasites on the fins of Homatula variegata were recorded from March to September 2016. A dissection mirror was used to examine ... PLOS ONE. Shaanxi Normal University.
9. Accuracy of intraocular lens calculation formulas in cataract patients with steep corneal curvature
2020. Pazo, Emmanuel, Zhang, Chenguang, Dai, Guangzheng, Liu, Shasha, He, Wei, and Xu, Ling. Objective：To compare the accuracy of five kinds of intraocular lens calculation formulas (SRK/T，Haigis，Hoffer Q，Holladay and Barrett Universal Ⅱ) i... PLOS ONE. He Eye Hospital.
10. Acute and chronic effects of motorised dental burr assisted thoracic spinal laminectomy on the functionality and welfare of the contusion spinal cord injury rat model
2020. Vijayakumar Sreelatha, Harikrishnan, Abelson, Klas, K Krishnan, Lissy, Palekkodan, Hamza, and Fasaludeen, Ansar. This study focused on acute and chronic effects of the recently established Dental Burr Assisted (DBA) technique to perform laminectomy at T10-T11 ... PLOS ONE. University of Copenhagen, Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, and Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University*.