Dryad works with authors and journals to integrate dataset submission as a part of an author’s manuscript submission process.
If your journal has a mailer-integration with Dryad (journal integration list), please enter your journal name and manuscript number at the first form field of your Dryad submission. Without this information we cannot autocomplete information from your manuscript or time-release your submission with your manuscript acceptance.
For our mailer-integration to work we ask that you please follow these instructions:
- Remind authors in your communications that entering the journal name and manuscript number at the beginning of their Dryad submission is a requirement for the integration to work successfully
- Emails must be sent in plain text only, without HTML or images
- Structure email communications with the following six mandatory metadata fields [more information on metadata]
- Journal Name - full publication name of the journal.
- Journal Code - abbreviation Dryad uses internally; specified during the integration process
- MS Reference Number - corresponds to journal's internal manuscript number
- MS Title - manuscript title
- MS Authors - Authors; usually "Last, First" with authors separated by semicolons.
- Article Status - Status
- Needs revision
If you have any questions about the submission process, or if your journal is interested in integrating with Dryad, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for more information on our API-platform integrations with journal platforms...